The only ebook featuring nursing care plans for all core clinical areas, Swearingen’s All-In-One Nursing Care Planning Resource, 4th Edition (PDF) provides 100 care plans with the nursing interventions and diagnoses you need to know to care for patients in all settings. It includes care plans for medical-surgical, paediatrics, maternity/OB, and psychiatric-mental health, so you can use just one ebook throughout your entire nursing curriculum. This 4th edition includes a new care plan addressing normal labor and birth, a new full-color design, new quick-reference color tabs, new QSEN safety icons, and updates reflecting the latest NANDA-I nursing diagnoses and collaborative problems. Edited by nursing expert Pamela L. Swearingen, the ebook All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health (All In One Care Planning Resource) is known for its easy-to-use format, clear approach, and straightforward rationales.
- Prioritized nursing diagnoses are listed in order of importance and physiologic patient needs.
- A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to scan information.
- NEW! Care plan for normal labor and birth addresses nursing care for the client experiencing normal labor and delivery.
- Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to specific patient situations in clinical practice.
- Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you to set realistic goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality, cost-effective care.
- NANDA-I nursing diagnoses are incorporated throughout the textbook to keep you current with NANDA-I terminology and the latest diagnoses.
- Color-coded sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric-mental health nursing care plans make it easier to find information quickly.
- NEW full-color design makes the textbook more user-friendly, and includes NEW color-coded tabs and improved cross-referencing and navigation aids for faster lookup of information.
- UPDATED content is written by practicing clinicians and covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, patient safety considerations, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
- NEW! Leaf icon highlights coverage of complementary and alternative therapies including information on over-the-counter herbal and other therapies and how these can interact with conventional medications.
- A consistent format for each care plan allows faster lookup of topics, with headings for Overview/Pathophysiology, Assessment, Health Care Setting, Nursing Diagnoses, Diagnostic Tests, Interventions with Rationales, Desired Outcomes, and Patient-Family Teaching and Discharge Planning.