Get outstanding guidance from the world’s most trusted reference on OB/GYN ultrasound. Now brought to you by lead editor Dr. Mary Norton, Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology 6th edition PDF ebook has been completely and exhaustively updated by a team of gynecologic, obstetric, and radiology experts to reflect the most recent advances in the field. It addresses the shift in today’s practice to a collaborative effort among perinatologists, radiologists, and OB/GYNs, with new emphasis placed on genetics and clinical management. This must-have resource covers virtually all aspects of obstetric, fetal and gynecologic ultrasound — from the rare to the common— in one essential clinical reference, allowing you to practice with absolute confidence.
- Full-colour medical illustrations present key anatomic details in a clear manner.
- Highly templated, full-colour format allows you to locate information more quickly.
- Thousands of high digital-quality images depict the complete range of normal and abnormal imaging presentations.
- Provides extensive updates of images and text, including the latest in imaging, genetic testing, Doppler techniques, and clinical management.
Brand new chapters in the sixth edition provide up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of topics relevant to current practice:
- The Role of Ultrasound in Gynecologic Interventions
- First Trimester Fetal Anatomy
- Obstetric Ultrasound and the Obese Patient
- Evaluation of Pelvic Pain in the Reproductive Age Patient
- Gynecologic Ultrasound in the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient
- Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Urogynecology
- Highlights significant new genetic testing content, including correlation with ultrasound evaluation of the fetus.
- Places increased emphasis on 3D imaging and correlative imaging with magnetic resonance (MR).
- Features new practice guidelines for obstetric evaluation (including first-trimester assessment) and gynecologic management (including evaluation of the endometrium and of ovarian masses).
- Features new information about fetal imaging guidelines from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- Includes key and comprehensive reference data used for the evaluation of fetal growth and other specialized measurements.
- Provides expanded discussion of fetal, obstetric, and gynecologic interventions with a new emphasis on clinical use and application of ultrasound imaging.